Packaging: 60 capsules, for up to 60 days
While extremely beneficial, curcumin’s strong potential is limited by its poor absorption and availabilit. This makes it impossible for your body to use. Luckily, we’ve found the perfect solution!
Sensilab Essential Turmeric Curcumin provides curcumin in a patented technology improving its bioavailability by delivering it in a water-soluble coating (micelle). This unique technology mimics the body’s natural strategy to absorb fat-soluble ingredients. In this case it:
- provides 185x better bioavailability compared to regular turmeric capsules,
- improves absorption, making it 6.8x faster,
- prolongs retention time (up to 24 hours) – curcumin stays in the blood for longer than regular turmeric capsules.
Sensilab Essentials Turmeric Curcumin combines the action of curcumin, ginger and vitamin D3 providing health benefits for the whole body:
- managing inflammation and providing antioxidant protection
- supporting immune system, lung and upper respiratory tract health
- improving vitality, energy and fatigue resistance
- improving liver, cardiovascular, blood, digestive and skin health
Active ingredients in 2 capsules: NovaSOL® Curcumin [polysorbate, curcuma longa rhizomes extract with 6% curcuminoids, cholecalciferol] 1000 mg (vitamin D3 15,4 µg – 308% NRV*), ginger rhizomes extract with 240 mg/g gingerols 100 mg, capsules: hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose.
*NRV = nutrient reference values
Use: Recommended daily intake is 1-2 capsules with a glass of water after a meal.
Warnings: If you are hypersensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients of this product or use medication consult your doctor before use. This product is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Important notices: Recommended daily intake should not be exceeded. Food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. A diverse and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important.
Storage: Keep out of reach of children! Store in a dark and dry place at a temperature between 15-25°C.
Net weight: 36 g