Packaging: electric vacuum pore cleaner + 5 alternative suction heads
Clogged and enlarged pores are everyone’s problem. And squeezing by hand or using metal needle tools and peel-off masks are just not the best solutions.
UNDO Vacuum Pore Cleaner is the simplest and most hygienic way of removing blackheads and keeping your skin in top condition.
With 5 different suction heads (including a special microcrystalline one for peeling) and 3 power settings, it:
- Removes blackheads and excess sebum (oil), and minimises pores,
- Exfoliates and cleanses the skin,
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles, and
- Tightens the skin by massaging it and improving its elasticity.
And the result? Blackhead-free, firm and radiant skin!
UNDO Vacuum pore cleaner includes:
- 1 x Electric vacuum pore cleaner
- 5x alternative suction heads
- 2x Silicone ring
- 1x USB Cable
- 5x Filter
- Microcrystalline beauty suction head: Fine crystals gently exfoliate the skin leaving it soft, smooth and elastic. Note: microcrystalline head may be used once weekly on dry skin and twice weekly on oily or combined skin. Do not use it for longer than 5 minutes.
- Big round hole cosmetic suction head: Offers maximum suction for stubborn blackheads removal or double chin improvement i.e. tight V-face. When using it for blackheads removal use slow, even, from inside to outside motion, never keeping the probe on the same spot for longer than 3 seconds. When shaping the V-face, use the pull-up technique, moving from bottom to top.
- Middle round hole beauty suction head: Offers medium suction for the removal of blackheads, dirt and grease.
- Small round hole beauty suction head: Use this head in case of thin and sensitive skin, offering lower suction for the removal of blackheads and old skin cells.
- Small elliptical hole beauty suction head: Use this head on hard-to-reach areas of your face: around the lips, nose and eyes. Since massaging with this head allows for reaching of deeper layers of skin, it is perfect for fading of fine lines and wrinkles, promoting blood circulation and increasing skin elasticity.
Warnings: Do not use on damaged skin or post-surgery! Stay away from abrasive skin products (e.g. scrubs) before and after use. Do not press the suction head hard on your skin preventing too strong of a pulling force. Switch between heads since using the same part continuously may cause skin redness. This product is not recommended for pregnant women and people with cardiovascular disease. This product is not suitable for those with physical, sensory or mental disabilities or lack of experience and knowledge. Keep out of reach of children! Appliance should not be disposed of with your other household waste. Correct disposal will help prevent potential negative consequences for the environment and human health.