Packaging: 20 filter bags, for 20 days
The entire world is facing more than just a pandemic – people feel stressed, tense and anxious now more than ever. The lights turn off, but the mind stays on and starts racing. You toss and turn with no end in sight.
Don't worry, we feel you... This is why we have took the time and carefully picked the 5 best herbs that have been traditionally used for calming down the body and mind for centuries:
- Chamomile – helps with sleep and contributes to relaxation
- Lemon balm – helps maintain a positive mood and supports mental well-being
- Motherwort – supports the heart and circulatory system
- Peppermint – has an invigoration aroma and helps with digestion
- Caraway – relieves gas and flatulence, and stimulates digestion
Glandline Relax Tea is a holistic approach to reducing stress - one tea cup at a time! Our calming tea is the result of merging nature and science and works on all bodily systems most affected by stress
Preparation: Never use boiling water for glandline tea! Pour fresh hot water (70-80°C) over the tea bag and steep for 10 minutes. We recommend using one tea bag per cup. Drink no more than two cups daily. Do not drink this tea during pregnancy. In case of heart and thyroid disease consult a doctor before use.
Ingredients: caraway fruits (30%), chamomile blossoms (30%), lemon balm leaves (20%), peppermint leaves (10%), motherwort aerial parts (10%).
Storage: Store in a dry place at room temperature.
Net quantity: 27,3 g